Are you a fan of the indie rock/pop band Vacations? Do you want to learn how to play Telephones by Vacations on guitar? Well, you’re in luck! This blog post will provide an easy step-by-step guide on how to play this hit song. Let’s get started!
How to Play Telephones by Vacations on Guitar
The First Step: Learn the Chords
The first step is to learn the chords. It would help if you started by learning the G major, D major, and Em chords.
These are some of the most basic chords that all guitarists should know, so it should be easy to learn them. Once you have these three chords down, you can move on to the next step.
The Second Step: Practice Strumming Rhythms
The second step is to practice strumming rhythms. This means you must focus on developing a consistent rhythm when playing your guitar. For “Telephones” specifically, a unique rhythm needs to be mastered for the song to sound right.
This involves alternating between upstrokes and downstrokes when strumming your guitar strings. You should practice with a metronome at first to get your timing right before moving on.
The Third Step: Put It All Together
Finally, once you have learned the chords and perfected your strumming rhythm, it’s time to put it together!
Now all you have to do is combine what you have learned by playing each chord with its corresponding strumming pattern until they become second nature.
With enough practice and dedication, you will soon be able to play “Telephones” just like Vacations does!
Learning to play “Telephones” on vacation can initially seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! Following this simple three-step guide, anyone can master this hit song in no time. So what are you waiting for?
Grab your guitar and start practicing today!
Who knows—soon enough, maybe you will be up on stage performing alongside Vacations themselves!
- How to Play Freaking Out the Neighborhood on Guitar
- Can I Learn to Play Guitar at 40 (Ultimate Guide)
- How to Play Tek It on Guitar (Ultimate Guide)
- How to Play Eyes Blue Like the Atlantic on Guitar
- How to Play Gallowdance on Guitar (Ultimate Guide)
- How to Play Dos Oruguitas on Guitar (Beginner’s Guide)
- How to Play Looking Out for You on Guitar (Step by Step)
- How to Play Roslyn on Guitar (Beginner’s Guide)
- How to Play Letting Someone Go on Guitar (Step by Step)
- How to Play All the Debts I Owe on Guitar (Step by Step)
Frank is the Senior Content writer at BandMag. With 12+ years experience in content writing and SEO, he loves talking about content creation, SEO and Football.