Are you wondering how to play Please Notice on guitar?
Are you a college student or guitarist looking to add a new song to your repertoire? Look no further than Jaden Smith’s chill jam, “Please Notice.”
This guitar-driven song is perfect for an easy-going, laidback vibe and is great for beginners just starting on the instrument.
Let’s explain how to play this song and get you jamming in no time!
How to Play Please Notice on Guitar
This song requires using two very easy chords to learn—the E minor chord (Em) and the A major chord (A). To make playing these chords easier:
- Break them down into simple components.
- For Em, place your first finger on the first fret of the low E string, your second finger on the second fret of the A string, and your third finger on the second fret of the D string.
- For A, put your first finger on the second fret of the G string, your second finger on the second fret of the B string, and your third finger on the second fret of the high E string.
Once you have those chords down pat, it’s time to learn strumming patterns. Start with counting out eight beats per measure as 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.
When playing “Please Notice,” use this same pattern but change how you strum each measure.
For example, in measure one, you could do a basic “down strum,” while measure two could be an alternating strum done by doing a downstream followed by an upstream, etc., until you reach eight, then repeat!
Bass Line & Lead Riffs
Let’s keep it simple for bass lines by following along with whatever chord progression you decide to use.
As for lead riffs in “Please Notice,” they are pretty minimalistic, so don’t worry too much about nailing them perfectly.
Try some simple bends up or down from one note to another, and remember to add vibrato at certain points! That should keep things interesting when playing lead parts in this tune.
Conclusion: How to Play Please Notice on Guitar
Learning how to play the Please Notice guitar can be intimidating, but Jaden Smith’s “Please Notice” is here to make it easier for beginners!
Whether it’s learning chords like Em and A or mastering different strumming patterns such as alternating or basic down strokes – there is something here for everyone regardless of skill level.
With its minimalistic lead riffs and bass lines that follow along with chord progressions – there are plenty of opportunities for guitarists, both new and experienced alike, to practice their skills while having fun jamming out with friends or just chilling alone at home!
So what are you waiting for? Give “Please Notice” a try today!
- How to Play Son of a Sinner on Guitar (Step by Step)
- How to Play Ode to Joy on Guitar (Step by Step)
- How to Play Hidden in the Sand on Guitar (Simple Guide)
- How to Play Please Notice on Guitar (Easy Guide)
- How to Play Esta Danada on Guitar (Simple Guide)
- How to Play Escapism on Guitar (Step by Step)
- How to Play Snow by Zach Bryan on Guitar (Easy)
- How to Play Ya Acabo on Guitar (Expert Tip)
- How to Play la Llorona on Guitar (Beginner’s Guide)
Hi my name is Richard Matthews I have been writing since 2014. I have a huge passion for rock music and I extremely enjoy playing it.