Are you looking to combine your love for music with your Peloton workouts? You’re in luck! Peloton has integration with Spotify, one of the most popular music streaming platforms. With this integration, you can easily play your favorite Spotify playlists during your Peloton workouts.
This article will guide you through connecting your Spotify account with Peloton and playing music seamlessly while you ride.
Connect Spotify to Peloton
Before playing your favorite music on Peloton, you need to connect your Spotify account. Here’s how:
- Open the Peloton app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Scroll down and select “Music.”
- Tap on “Connect Spotify.”
- Enter your Spotify login credentials, and choose “Log In.”
- Allow Peloton to access your Spotify account by tapping “Agree.”
Your Spotify account is now connected to Peloton, and you’re ready to start playing music during your workouts.
How to Play Spotify During Your Peloton Workout
Once your Spotify account is connected to Peloton, playing music during your workout is a breeze. Here’s how:
- Start your Peloton workout as you normally would.
- Swipe left on the screen until you see the “Music” tab.
- Tap on “Music.”
- Select “Spotify.”
- Choose your desired playlist or album.
- Hit “Play.”
Your music will now play during your Peloton workout, and you can adjust the volume or skip songs as needed.
Tips for Creating the Perfect Peloton/Spotify Playlist
Creating the perfect playlist for your Peloton workout is an art form. Here are some tips to help you curate a playlist that will keep you motivated and energized throughout your ride:
- Choose music with a consistent beat that matches your cadence.
- Mix up the genres to keep things interesting.
- Include songs that inspire you and make you feel good.
- Add songs that correspond to different parts of your workout, such as warm-up, intervals, and cool-down.
- Feel free to switch up your playlist every once in a while to keep things fresh.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
If you’re having trouble playing music during your Peloton workout, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your Spotify account is connected to Peloton.
- Ensure that you have an active internet connection.
- Check that your Peloton app is up to date.
- Try restarting your Peloton bike or tablet.
- If all else fails, contact Peloton customer support for assistance.
Playing your favorite music during your Peloton workouts is easy with the Spotify integration. Following the steps outlined in this article, you can connect your Spotify account to Peloton and start playing music in no time. With the right playlist, you’ll be motivated and energized throughout your ride, pushing yourself to new heights and achieving your fitness goals.
FAQs – How to Play Spotify on Peloton
Can I use Spotify without a Peloton subscription?
Yes, you can use Spotify without a Peloton subscription. However, you won’t be able to access Peloton’s workout classes or metrics.
Can I use other music streaming platforms with Peloton?
No, currently, Peloton only integrates with Spotify.
How do I disconnect my Spotify account from Peloton?
To disconnect your Spotify account from Peloton, follow these steps:
– Open the Peloton app on your phone or tablet.
– Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
– Select “Settings” from the menu.
– Scroll down and select “Music.”
– Tap on “Disconnect Spotify.”
– Confirm that you want to disconnect your Spotify account from Peloton.
Can I create a collaborative playlist with my friends for my Peloton rides?
You can create a collaborative playlist with your friends on Spotify and use it during your Peloton rides.
Can I control the music playback from my Peloton bike instead of my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can control the music playback from your Peloton bike by using the touch screen or the buttons on the handlebars.
Now that you know how to connect your Spotify account to Peloton, playing your favorite music during your workouts will be a breeze. Remember to experiment with different playlists to find the one that works best for you. With the right music, you can push yourself harder and achieve your fitness goals faster.
Hi my name is Richard Matthews I have been writing since 2014. I have a huge passion for rock music and I extremely enjoy playing it.