Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
Computer and mobile accessories | Take a peek at these abandoned plac | Abandoned and Lost Places in Europe | Abandoned Bunker to Explore
EasyHits4U | PromoteMe Pro: Android Apps & Games Promotion! | Cointiply! | FaucetPay! | TheDownliner-Traffic!

how to improve communication with customers?

kaver err
kaver err
@kaver-err
9 months ago
26 posts
how to improve communication with customers?
Vikalina
Vikalina
@vikalina-utova
9 months ago
20 posts
if you want to improve customer experience then you need to order application development in ror development company https://jetruby.com/ruby-on-rails-development-company/ . Such applications allow you to establish personal contact with the client. These can be notifications about nearby offices or branches, about ongoing promotions and discounts, feedback channels, and even the creation of user groups to communicate with each other. A mobile app is an indispensable solution for fast, repetitive and location-based actions.
appgenienimble
appgenienimble
@nimble-appgenie
9 months ago
3 posts
Communicate well with customers

1. Build a relationship.
2. Take the time to be professional and personable with your customers.
3. Listen to customers. Active listening is a skill like any other, and you need to practice it.
4. Use analogies.
5. Develop customer service standards.
6. Resolve disputes quickly.
kenkhoi14
@kenkhoi14
8 months ago
10 posts
Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well basketball legends
marilyn
@marilyn
5 months ago
2 posts
Hello Kaver, hope you are doing well let me tell you one thing in this world communication is the most underrated thing that people does not focus that is why most of the big entities provide communication platform as a service for the better communicate the world when you look at the holy books what are they? That is a book of communication between the God and the messenger.
DannyVento
DannyVento
@dannyvento
3 months ago
7 posts
The customer is always right. It's a low for the seller.
slipjk
@slipjk
3 months ago
7 posts
Every day more and more different software appears in the world, which is intended for a variety of purposes, but it is very difficult to find among this abundance really useful software that could benefit your company. Although I can advise you to visit this to find really very useful software. With it, you can massively notify all employees of your company about certain news.
DianaLi
DianaLi
@dianali
2 months ago
4 posts
Thank you guys for your feedback
Some of it was helpful to me

Tags

Admin

Views: 393570

About Admin

BandMag: Music Social Network.

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
krishna tiwari chandigarhcourses prptherapycostindelhi alonika Websitedrona LeislMartin rimalsalonspa urvidutta rupshikarai orfeostory Silajay lasertattooremovalindelhi
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status Blogarama - Blog Directory