Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments

Soundtrack

admin
@admin
3 months ago
40 posts
Soundtrack music discussion. Includes: Foreign Cinema, Movie Soundtrack, Musicals, Original Score, Soundtrack, TV Soundtrack.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/14/19 05:50:28PM
mason
@mason
3 months ago
18 posts
What song are you listening too now? Post a youtube link (not compulsory but links are better than the site streaming) and maybe a couple of lines about the song? Any posts with the just the track name and title will be deleted.
updated by @mason: 04/14/19 06:11:16PM
Alex
Alex
@alex
3 months ago
12 posts
[url=https://youtu.be/YITplWLv-_I]Monday Monday Monday - Tegan and Sara[/url]

I lay awake and miss you when you go Without me What's wrong with you
johnbelley
@johnbelley
3 months ago
9 posts

A great song from one of my new favorite albums. The guitar and keyboards really compliment each other on the softer parts of the song, and the fast parts are just pure electricity
Amal
Amal
@amal
3 months ago
11 posts
Such gorgeous, winding-down music. Good album too.
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
3 months ago
25 posts
Never watched the film all though we do own it on DVD and is in the house somewhere but this song gives me goose bumps every time I listen to it - The Greatest Showman.

updated by @mnporter2001: 04/15/19 02:51:17AM
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
3 months ago
25 posts
Well I have now watched " The Greatest Showman" not what I was expecting and not really my cup of tea, but they must have paid a fortune in royalties for the songs they used.
There are some big hits on there.

Mark
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
3 months ago
20 posts
You can say that its a cliche but John Willians is Mr Soundtrack. Of course Marricone and Zimmer too.
A recent movie with great soundtrack is A Star is born, its beautiful.
Evan
Evan
@evan
3 months ago
12 posts
Talking about OST, I love soundtracks of 1. Chicago with all it's Raazmataaz and 2. Moulin Rouge

My Favorite from Moulin Rouge,

Nature Boy

David Bowie

This story is about love
The woman I loved is dead

There was a boy
A very strange enchanted boy

They say he wandered very far
Very far over land and sea

A little shy and sad of eye
But very wise, was he

And then one day
One magic day he passed my way
While we spoke of many things
Fools and kings
This he said to me

The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return

Songwriters: Eden Ahbez

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
hessvalentino sidazalep nutaxuva khaji miya Soniyashingh susanstein tjhdyghk callgirlinsaket Banning reconroofing KevinSmith Sposee
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status