Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
| Free Stuff | Cointiply free bitcoin! | Earn with Brave browser! | Instagram Video Downloader | Plombier Sollies Pont | CryptoTab Browser free bitcoin! | Buy Facebook Likes

Reggae

admin
@admin
8 months ago
40 posts
Reggae music discussion. Includes: 2-Tone,, Dancehall, Dub, Roots Reggae, Ska.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/13/19 04:58:00PM
johnbelley
@johnbelley
8 months ago
9 posts
For those who may not know, The Group Blondie big hit "Heart of Glass" was actually a Reggae song that the group changed to play in the US. I think you can still hear the original Reggae version on Youtube.
Side note: There song "Rapture" was actually the first "Rap" song before it became a genre.
mason
@mason
8 months ago
18 posts
@johnbelley
For those who may not know, The Group Blondie big hit "Heart of Glass" was actually a Reggae song that the group changed to play in the US. I think you can still hear the original Reggae version on Youtube.
Side note: There song "Rapture" was actually the first "Rap" song before it became a genre.
Amal
Amal
@amal
8 months ago
11 posts
I thought jocko was the guy who invented rap. Quest love is a liar. And hey, did you know? That Blondie girl appeared in some pere ubu video.
johnbelley
@johnbelley
8 months ago
9 posts
@amal
I remember watching the video on this song where they showed both versions with the history. It was Heart of Glass. I will have to look up Rappers Delight since I never heard of them.. You all are probably right about the Rap, This is what I heard years ago so.
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
8 months ago
25 posts
This is a cool watch, all about Blondie and the making of Heart of Glass, I originally went looking for the Reggae version but coudn't find it so ended up watching this.
Its amazing they got the sounds they did back in the day with the equipment they were using. check out the drum box thing in this video lol

Mark

updated by @mnporter2001: 04/15/19 11:05:16PM
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
8 months ago
20 posts
Very intersting story about Heart of glass origin, the video explains well.

There are more controversies about other songs origins.
Evan
Evan
@evan
7 months ago
12 posts

Tags

Admin

Views: 208055

About Admin
Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
michaelscott113 Spider45 hapticmedia gffreezedrymachine Rugcleaners bshaccounting fastandcleanpw newdaybedding tandoorinrtp a1seniorcareadvisors bancomodalbank laurawells
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status