Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments

General

admin
@admin
3 months ago
40 posts
General music discussion.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/16/19 05:04:20PM
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
2 months ago
25 posts
Conductors are they over paid traffic wardens ?
I don't get it they stand there waiving Harry Potters magic wand around, hardly anyone looks at them and there seems to be no rhythm to his stick waiving.
Mark
admin
@admin
2 months ago
40 posts
mnporter2001:
I don't get it they stand there waiving Harry Potters magic wand around, hardly anyone looks at them and there seems to be no rhythm to his stick waiving.
Mark

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
2 months ago
25 posts
admin:
mnporter2001:
Mark

What a great video, that sums my point up exactly, I mean one bloke looks like he is doing some form of karate move and the rest well there all nutters :)

Mark
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
2 months ago
16 posts
A quote :
The primary responsibilities of the conductor are to unify performers, set the tempo, execute clear preparations and beats, listen critically and shape the sound of the ensemble, and to control the interpretation and pacing of the music. ... Typically, orchestral conductors use a baton more often than choral conductors.

I don't see much of that going on in that video Admin added, it is funny to watch for sure.
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
2 months ago
20 posts
Conductors have a important role, even if they look silly or useless for the untrained eye, but their muscians undertand them. Also many times the musicians play very long songs, even with partiture, they need a guide to play correctly, isnt so simple as with four, five or even ten integrant bands with commercial songs.

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
rs2hotsellrsgold sweetheart HenleyHern foworldtino ilzevalentino free bettingtips Wilmoth sellcigarette AnieMariya realstack fashionblog Need Onlinemeds
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status