Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
| Free Stuff | Cointiply free bitcoin! | Earn with Brave browser! | Instagram Video Downloader | Plombier Sollies Pont | CryptoTab Browser free bitcoin! | Buy Facebook Likes

Classical

admin
@admin
last year
40 posts
Classical music discussion. Includes: Avant-Garde, Baroque, Chamber Music, Chant, Choral, Classical Crossover, Contemporary Classical, Early Music, Expressionist, High Classical, Impressionist, Medieval, Minimalism, Modern Composition, Opera, Orchestral, Renaissance, Romantic (early period), Romantic (later period), Wedding Music.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/23/19 05:53:28PM
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
last year
25 posts
Yep I listen to some of this as well lol
The Prayer is a quality song and the best version I think is the Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion, the Youtube vid is good of them as the actual man that wrote the song introduces them.
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
last year
16 posts
Nah I cant get into this genre at all.
I think it goes back to having it rammed down my throat by my parents when i was younger.
All I ever heard was Elgar and Beethoven 24/7 in my house.
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
last year
20 posts
I started to listen this music in my adulthood.
I was always a rocker, but something in this music alwasy called me, but I had not enugh acces, now with internet I can fully explore this wonderful world.
My favourite is Vivaldi, of those I know.
Evan
Evan
@evan
last year
12 posts
Being a classical lover, If you need information about composers, their life, their compositions, and some recommendations about good recordings, you may start with http://classical.net/
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
last year
20 posts
That site is great, sometimes I need the works of certain composer and that site really helps

Tags

Admin

Views: 241594

About Admin
Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
crossing animal big snake little royale build Away Run fantasy like directions mapquest tiktokbabes sunyy bi bronmowgli johncartca Williom Eliot Nikita Bansal
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status