Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments

Classical

admin
@admin
2 months ago
40 posts
Classical music discussion. Includes: Avant-Garde, Baroque, Chamber Music, Chant, Choral, Classical Crossover, Contemporary Classical, Early Music, Expressionist, High Classical, Impressionist, Medieval, Minimalism, Modern Composition, Opera, Orchestral, Renaissance, Romantic (early period), Romantic (later period), Wedding Music.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/23/19 05:53:28PM
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
2 months ago
25 posts
Yep I listen to some of this as well lol
The Prayer is a quality song and the best version I think is the Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion, the Youtube vid is good of them as the actual man that wrote the song introduces them.
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
2 months ago
16 posts
Nah I cant get into this genre at all.
I think it goes back to having it rammed down my throat by my parents when i was younger.
All I ever heard was Elgar and Beethoven 24/7 in my house.
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
2 months ago
20 posts
I started to listen this music in my adulthood.
I was always a rocker, but something in this music alwasy called me, but I had not enugh acces, now with internet I can fully explore this wonderful world.
My favourite is Vivaldi, of those I know.
Evan
Evan
@evan
2 months ago
12 posts
Being a classical lover, If you need information about composers, their life, their compositions, and some recommendations about good recordings, you may start with http://classical.net/
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
2 months ago
20 posts
That site is great, sometimes I need the works of certain composer and that site really helps

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
fashionblog Need Onlinemeds luvylefashion wcch testodrive365 biaeroro Pietrangelo Killebrew buyersreviews Vincent terrigoose hotwatertankwinnipeg
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status