Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments

I Have Met / I Have Seen

admin
@admin
3 months ago
40 posts
Got pics to show off? Have a cool meet and greet story? Share here.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag
Amal
Amal
@amal
3 months ago
11 posts
Hey i am big fan of Drake and it was my dream to watch drake which has come true
Drake is the best performer I’ve seen. I’ve seen Kendrick, Migos, School Boy, Ab Soul, Roy Woods, SiR, and Jay Rock. Drake makes the crowd goes nuts. The concerts have every race and gender, everyone loves him. He interacts with the crowd better then anyone, dude is just a good guy. Production is out of this world. Merch is solid. I really would rate the show a 9.8/10 -.2 because the pauses in between sets can get long.
Alex
Alex
@alex
3 months ago
12 posts
Amal:
Hey i am big fan of Drake and it was my dream to watch drake which has come true
Drake is the best performer I’ve seen. I’ve seen Kendrick, Migos, School Boy, Ab Soul, Roy Woods, SiR, and Jay Rock. Drake makes the crowd goes nuts. The concerts have every race and gender, everyone loves him. He interacts with the crowd better then anyone, dude is just a good guy. Production is out of this world. Merch is solid. I really would rate the show a 9.8/10 -.2 because the pauses in between sets can get long.
Wow i saw him on concert too . I've been to Post Malone and Rich Chigga. I truly believed that the Post Malone concert was one of the best days of my life, and there would be nothing that could top that. After Drake, that Post Malone concert feels like it's the taste you get from sugar water, or something super cheap like some off brand stuff. I was as close to the stage as possible and the amount of times he pointed and made eye contact with me, I'm truly in shock still 4 hours after the show. I went home straight away and recorded a 5 minute video of just myself because I truly believe I won't feel that way again. I am from Toronto and what this man does for our city is really ridiculous we really don't deserve Drake.
johnbelley
@johnbelley
3 months ago
9 posts
Amal:
Drake is a really good performer and entertainer. Was at his show last night and was quite impressed how far he has come.
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
3 months ago
25 posts
I have met Kasabian a few times but that was through my cousin who has appeared along side them on two of their albums.
A bunch of nutters off screen i can tell you, but then i guess we only normally get to see there performance alto ego's most of the time.

Mark
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
3 months ago
16 posts
I have met UB40, well I more than met them.

In the early 90's I was in a hotel in Cardiff (UK) at an engagement party for a friend and UB40 were playing a concert nearby, and were staying in the same hotel the party was being held at.
After their gig they came back to the hotel and asked if they could crash the party and of coarse they were told yes.
What a bunch of real nice people they are. They danced and drank with all for hours and were just like normal people having a good time.. and they defo know how to party.

Thats my claim to fame
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
3 months ago
20 posts
My dream when was Roger Water. Fortunately he went on tour many times, and I could assist.
I also have seen MUSE, Kasabian, Bob Dylan, Kiss, Metallica, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, AC/DC

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
hessvalentino sidazalep nutaxuva khaji miya Soniyashingh susanstein tjhdyghk callgirlinsaket Banning reconroofing KevinSmith Sposee
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status