Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments

Piano

admin
@admin
2 months ago
40 posts
Piano discussion.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
2 months ago
25 posts
My father plays the Piano and my parents tried to get me into it when I was younger, and of coarse being a youngster that knew everything I didn't bother.
But like most things, when you grow up you see things differently and now I wish I had learnt.
Still time I Guess, and who would people say has bought the piano into the pop world the best in the last decade(ish)
Stevie Wonder, Freddie Mercury, or even the newly found Tokio Myres
Mark
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
2 months ago
16 posts
The piano can indeed be a great instrument in the correct hands, I would love to be able to play the drums, but I fear this is a dying instrument as many are due to the complex and intuitive software now available for laying down beats etc via the click of a button.
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
2 months ago
20 posts
I can say learning some piano is very important, even if you play other instrument. You can learn scales faster, understand chords, you can do it in guitar too I know, but doing the same in piano its quicker and you can extraplate to other instruments later. In guitar bu its nature, in some chords you have to skip a note, in piano you can use the full chord, and is easier to understand extended chords, seventh chords, altered chords because you can spot the octaves at first sight always.

And if you sing is really helpful, you can train you voice with piano easier than with guitar.

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
luvylefashion wcch testodrive365 biaeroro Pietrangelo Killebrew buyersreviews Vincent terrigoose hotwatertankwinnipeg Darlerrr loveastrologyproblem
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status