Bienvenido, invitado! | iniciar la sesión
ES US
| Free Stuff | Cointiply free bitcoin! | Earn with Brave browser! | Instagram Video Downloader | Plombier Sollies Pont | CryptoTab Browser free bitcoin! | Buy Facebook Likes

Drums

admin
@admin
last year
40 posts
Drum discussion.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
last year
16 posts
I have just posted on the Piano section about the affects of the computer on instruments and especially the drum.
Do you all think that in 10 years time or even sooner than that, that drummers will still be around ?
I fear with all the electronic ways now to create and make songs and everything that goes with it that the instrument and the drum in particular is going to fade out

Your Thoughts
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
last year
25 posts
I get what you are saying, but I think there will always be a place for instruments.
What you are saying although I see the logic would also dictate that one day there will be no live performances other than the singer on stage all by them self as everything else would be computer generated.
i dont think the music industry would let that happen.

Mark
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
last year
20 posts
Its true, software drums today sound real because they record real drums, same with other instruments.
But people still want to listen life music, that the reason of concerts and festival, so a drummer and other instrumentist is always welcome.
Also software still cant emulate guitar, even with the real sounds effects, sounds obviously fake.

Tags

Admin

Views: 256667

sobre Admin
Influencias:
Our influences are many!
Seguidores:
Nivedita Sharma idinstate us Buy Weed Online sdsa sadasd terasqq Sunsolid Company Nian Hamada maadani lawfirm amitroo11 Otis Schamberger tnnanan11 gferry
Recientemente clasificados:
estadísticas
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status