Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments

R&B & Soul

admin
@admin
3 months ago
40 posts
R&B/Soul music discussion. Includes: Contemporary R&B, Disco, Doo Wop, Funk, Modern Soul, Motown, Neo-Soul, Northern Soul, Psychedelic Soul, Quiet Storm, Soul, Soul Blues, Southern Soul.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/13/19 04:58:00PM
Amal
Amal
@amal
3 months ago
11 posts
Moor Mother has been self-releasing albums since 2012, but came into full force with her first full length from Don Giovanni records, Fetish Bones. She has this great approach to noisy hip hop that's somewhat accessible while still being a demanding listen. It's an angry, distorted, complex, stream-of-consciousness riddled, masterpiece of an album that's getting way too little hype around here. For fans of dalek, clipping., Matana Roberts, Sun Ra, Death Grips, and good music.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51OykBuQBjL._SS500.jpg
mason
@mason
3 months ago
18 posts
Holy S**t bro
Amal
Amal
@amal
3 months ago
11 posts
@mason
Musically it's a no-brainer to love, but lyrically I love how she uses time travel as a way to express the stagnant nature of racism (and complement the futuristic sounds of the music). I thought that was really clever.
mason
@mason
3 months ago
18 posts
@amal
I'm such a stickler when it comes to hip hop so when she mixes it with noise and distortion which is another genre I love, it works. Definitely one of the cooler releases I've heard this year.
Amal
Amal
@amal
3 months ago
11 posts
@mason
Have you heard Absence by dalek?
mason
@mason
3 months ago
18 posts
@amal
No but I'll certainly make a note of it.
Alex
Alex
@alex
3 months ago
12 posts
Yeah, I've listened to this about three times now over the past week, and each time it has gotten immensely better. Anybody who loves experimental hip-hop ala Death Grips, Dalek, or clipping but aren't into straight up worship of any of those acts, I highly recommend checking this out. My favourite part of the album, aside from the remarkable lyricism is how the production can be genuinely grating and doesn't fall into the issue of being drowned out by their pop sensibility like I find clipping does.
updated by @alex: 04/14/19 06:38:09PM
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
3 months ago
25 posts
The wife loves this song from way back when and is well worth a listen.

Evan
Evan
@evan
3 months ago
12 posts
One of my favorites comes from MJ! (Yes, you read it right).

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
hessvalentino sidazalep nutaxuva khaji miya Soniyashingh susanstein tjhdyghk callgirlinsaket Banning reconroofing KevinSmith Sposee
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status