Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
free seo analyzer | Tent Rental Dubai | Website Worth Checker | seo analyzer free | Rockwall Investments
admin
@admin
3 months ago
40 posts
Pop music discussion. Includes: Adult Contemporary, Britpop, Bubblegum Pop, Chamber Pop, Dance Pop, Dream Pop, Electro Pop, Orchestral Pop, Pop/Rock, Pop Punk, Power Pop, Soft Rock, Synthpop, Teen Pop.

--
Admin (@admin)
https://bandmag.com/
TW & IG @bandmagcom | FB @bandmag

updated by @admin: 04/13/19 04:58:00PM
mason
@mason
2 months ago
18 posts
Really catchy, good vocals and some nice 80s pop influences (and Gwen Stefani influences with the vocals). Kind of surprised she's not bigger than she is considering you don't see too many (any?) transgender pop artists, although has only released singles to this point.
Alex
Alex
@alex
2 months ago
12 posts
yeh i am a big fan 
mason
@mason
2 months ago
18 posts
Alex:
yeh i am a big fan 
Any idea when she's releasing an album? Pretty impressive list of singles starting to build up. Even some of the unreleased songs are album-worthy.
Alex
Alex
@alex
2 months ago
12 posts
mason:
Alex:
yeh i am a big fan 
Any idea when she's releasing an album? Pretty impressive list of singles starting to build up. Even some of the unreleased songs are album-worthy.
No idea. But yeah pretty much consistent bangers.
johnbelley
@johnbelley
2 months ago
9 posts
Cool. Similar to Charlie XCX I guess.
mason
@mason
2 months ago
18 posts
johnbelley:
Cool. Similar to Charlie XCX I guess.
Has a song with Charli XCX, not the biggest fan of it though.

Amal
Amal
@amal
2 months ago
11 posts
To be honest, I can't tell which one of them is singing which parts, their voices are so similar!
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
2 months ago
25 posts
I remember back in the 80's and the naughty's if you didn't appear on this show you were a no body,  that was before the internet and Youtube and of coarse now with a decent computer and some good loops and samples you can smash out a top 40 hit
LisaP
LisaP
@lisap
2 months ago
16 posts
haha ToP I Remember that programme.
Back to POP though, one of the most underrated singers I believe is "Fergie" she is so versatile from the Black eyed Peas to singing songs like "Big Girls Don't Cry" and with all her Ft in between like "Getting Over You".
Her voice seems to have no bounds at all.

Anyone agree or disagree ?
mnporter2001
@mnporter2001
2 months ago
25 posts
I like Fergie, and i think she benefited from leaving the peas, I mean Wiliam cant sing for sh*t can he, a talented producer but a singer he isn't

Mark 
LinkFloyd
LinkFloyd
@linkfloyd
2 months ago
20 posts
Fergie was the only reason I listened Black Eye Peas, she is a talented singer and really a incredible frontwoman, not onnly singing, but interpreting.

Tags

Admin
About Admin

We are Your Social Music Network! Come Blog about music related stuff! Come Post about music related stuff in the Forum! We are for YOU the artist, the fan! From Australia to the World! Music has no limits! #music #band #artist #singer #songwriter #musicchart #metal #rock #indie #goth #hiphop #country#pop #alternative #musicindustry #socialnetwork #promotion #marketing #australia #usa #uk #bandmag #follow #like #share #worldwide #blog #lyrics #events #gigs #media #news #onelove

Influences:
Our influences are many!
Followers:
rs2hotsellrsgold sweetheart HenleyHern foworldtino ilzevalentino free bettingtips Wilmoth sellcigarette AnieMariya realstack fashionblog Need Onlinemeds
Recently Rated:
stats
Profile Tag Cloud:

DMCA.com Protection Status