Welcome Guest! | login
ES US
Place Your Text Ad Here! | Feature Your Band On Our Website! | Post Your Music News On Our Social Pages! | affiliate ppl pps cpa marketing cpi | Entertainment |

BandMag, the Ultimate Destination for Music Artists and Fans!

» News
07/24/17 06:29:00PM
By: admin Posted in: News

New artists, new videos and what’s making waves in the music clouds, all of this with the power of social networking will soon become your daily routine in your lives with the launch of BandMag. This music lover’s exclusive website is nearing launch, and your first look will not disappoint, packing a powerful punch with features such as featured artists and bands, fan status updates and audio shares to the latest news, events and reviews.

BandMag is easy to use, and yet powerful with well-known networking tools and icons that allow artists to follow and connect with fans and vice versa. You get to create your own artist/fan pages, share music via popular music platforms, and create followings. New videos and artists show up-front so that no visitor misses out on what’s cool at any moment. And then there are blogs, forums, fan votes and top chart rankings. BandMag promises to be the world of music sitting right at one place waiting to be discovered by you.

If music connects the world, BandMag is another extension of its power. Visiting BandMag, you will always find something to go for, whether it is the social community, photo sharing, or dropping a line to your favourite artist or fellow fans. Finally, BandMag ensures that you never miss out on the latest new videos and artists displayed prominently on the homepage.

Mitchell
08/06/17 11:32:51PM @mitchell:
Hey BandMag, your site is pretty cool. I visit here daily to see the latest featured artiste. I'm glad am connecting with them and who knows I might be featured here soon. Lol. keep on... Feature more hot artiste. Thanks always.
joannne
08/06/17 08:36:24PM @joanne-c:
I get bored easily and I'm always looking for new content to enjoy. I found 2 really cool artists since I joined BandMag. I like how everyday I can see what's cool at the moment. I just really like the feeling of discovering a new artist or song you really like. It always feels a little like finding a treasure. Cool website to find new music, definitely.
Profiles
Discussions
Latest Comments
Amandacool26
Re: Amandacool26
09/21/18 07:27:24PM
By: Amandacool26

I like the way you smile nicely. You are always kind with me. Love you!

Ashley
Re: Moonshifter
09/20/18 11:16:56PM
By: Ashley

I just wanted to stop and say you have some great talent when it comes to making music. Keep it up!

Ashley
Re: Ride
09/20/18 11:15:30PM
By: Ashley

This is another great song. You have some amazing talent!!

Ashley
Re: Mountain
09/20/18 11:12:52PM
By: Ashley

OMG! That song was really good! I especially loved the tune/beat of it!

Ashley
Re: Luna 13
09/20/18 11:11:39PM
By: Ashley

Hey! Nice profile! So glad I stumbled across you!

Ashley
Re: Luna 13's Video...
09/20/18 11:10:25PM
By: Ashley

It definitely seems like a lot of hard work went into that video. Keep up the good work!

roseray
Re: roseray
09/17/18 06:17:29PM
By: roseray

johnmark
Re: johnmark
09/10/18 05:47:42PM
By: johnmark

Download for ShowboxApk for PC With this help you can watch free HD videos, TV shows, movies, news, cricket, online on your PC / window. SHOWBOX APP for Android, Whenever you want to enjoy your...

whitney
Re: Taylor Swift...
08/27/18 11:51:18PM
By: whitney

The tour is amazing! Also, you have to see:

whitney
Re: Little Steely...
08/27/18 11:49:30PM
By: whitney

I suggest that you visit this link, if you want to have a lot of fun:

DMCA.com Protection Status